Is your institution or faculty launching new programs?
Bringing a new study program to market a can be a lengthy process and involves many stakeholders.
Watch our on-demand webinar to hear the experiences of those who have launched new programs, what they have learned and what they would do differently.
Webinar recorded on 2nd March 2023.
- The factors that make a new program succeed or fail
- What drives the need for new programs: academic vs market demand?
- The importance of market research to determine competitive advantage
- The program ecosystem: key players that should be involved
- Why choosing the right program title is crucial
- Pitfalls and risks including ideal timeframes for creating demand
- The role of recruitment marketing and tips for a successful program launch
Watch webinar video
Dr Kelly Jayne
Professor of Curating
Education Marketing Consultant
Head of Marketing
Royal College of Art
VP of Sales & Event Host
Keystone Education Group