Over 50+ pages of higher ed insights
Topics covered in this report include:
- Student and institution demographics
- Evolution of the student journey
- Impact of COVID-19 on higher ed
- Rise of online education
Watch Webinar On-Demand
To celebrate the State of Student Recruitment 2020 report, we hosted a live event to discuss key findings.
Watch this video to hear our panel of higher ed experts and students discuss:
- how the student journey from initial search to enrollment is changing
- the effect of COVID-19 on students and universities
- the popularity of online education in a post-pandemic world
1800 Higher Ed Institutions
We partner with universities from over 100+ countries, promoting your academic programs, faculty or entire institution.
33 languages promoted
Our student facing websites are optimized for search, enabling students to use their native language to find their future degree.
72 million students each year
With 420 multilingual domains, our websites rank highly across all major search engines, making it easy for students to find your programs!
Helping Montpellier Business School boost their global visibility
Learn how Keystone has helped Montpellier Business School boost their global brand awareness and visibility, while also generating student leads.